Reverse Email Append via API
While API’s are now available to automate the REA process, they have drawbacks:
- While there are no per append minimums, annual minimums typically range from $10K to $30K.
- Integrating the API requires developers to write programs in languages such as PHP and internal resources may be hard to obtain.
- Match rates are still just 30% to 50% depending on the individual source.
- Many email compilers do not offer APIs.
Inbound Insight has developed a new disruptive solution called the Insight API™ that solves all of the issues associated with Reverse Email Append (batch or API).
The Insight API is a configurable API wrapper that taps into multiple third-party consumer and email databases in one pass. Here is how it solves the issues mentioned above:
- No per project minimums and low annual minimum commitment across all data enhancement processes (not just REA).
- Industry-leading REA match rates of up to 80% (twice the industry average!)
- Integration options that include batch and traditional API as well as:
- Ability to ingest data by simply receiving a cc on the email triggered by a new form fill…this can be set up in minutes with no programming skills required.
- Ability to set up automated workflows in order to send data to print service providers to mail as frequently as daily
In other words, you get the power of multiple real-time APIs without any of the drawbacks. Plus, because the REA process is enhancing the brand’s own data, the prospect’s name and address can be provided back to the brand with no privacy legislation implications.
New tools such as the Insight API allow automated real-time conversion of new emails as they are submitted, which can feed automated direct mail programs for daily mailings (while the user is still in a buying mindset) and can help pinpoint there the prospect lives in order to mention local store address (applies to both direct mail and email campaigns).
Reverse email append is another great tool for marketers to use to increase conversion from prospect to customer.