In-Market / Trigger Leads – Background
How do you learn about someone’s intent? Sure, you can track people visiting your own website but what about the 99% of prospects who don’t go to your website?
“Intent Marker” leads come from recent online behavior of actual people across the Web. Using innovative techniques and a broad network of partner sites with known content, we are able to translate user activity into intent to buy or interest in specific products and services. You get fresh, targeted postal and email leads for your prospecting campaigns.
Using innovative techniques and a broad network of partner sites with known content, we are able to translate user activity into intent to buy or interest in specific products and services. You get fresh, targeted postal and email leads for your prospecting campaigns
You get name, postal and email address of people recently searching. The time period you select could be from 2-days to several weeks. If quantity permits in your target area, we would suggest getting the freshest data available and immediately sending out a direct mail and email campaign.
What types of products and services are available?
Anything you need! See some examples to the right.
Plus, we can create custom categories just for you!
How is the data collected? Our partners identify – based on their existing relationship – people browsing on their websites. The content of the web pages determines the user’s product or service intent.
What is Intent Marker’s reach? Data is collected from 30 billion monthly U.S. page visits from 1.5 billion devices across nearly one million-page URLs.
Is the data Privacy-compliant? Yes. We go to great lengths to ensure that all privacy regulations are met.
All emails are CAN-SPAM compliant and all data is encrypted to the point where we deliver your leads.
How fresh is the data? Very. You can pull data based on past week or even past couple of days with an option to receive an ongoing daily feed via FTP.
Examples of Intent In-Market Leads
- Automobile – New Car by Brands or Models
- Automobile – Parts & Accessories
- Charitable Giving – Political, Religious, etc.
- Consumer Electronics – By Retailer or Brand
- Consumer Products – Jewelry, Apparel, etc.
- Financial Services – Home Refinance, Mortgage
- Financial Services – Annuities, Mutual Funds, etc.
- Health – Back or Joint Pain
- Health – Hearing Aids
- Home Products – Furniture, Mattresses, etc.
- Home Products – Solar Panels, Roofs, etc.
- Home Services – Home Remodeling
- Insurance – Health, Life, Property & Casualty, etc.
- Insurance – Individual Medicare Plans, etc.