IN-MARKET TRIGGER LEADS
Who is Your Best Prospect? Someone Who Is
In-Market for Your Product or Service NOW!
In-Market / Trigger Leads – What Sets Us Apart
Finding and reaching someone who is in market for your product is the holy grail. Almost all lists and target audiences in general are based on properties that change slowly and so are essentially intrinsic. Intent Marker Leads are different. These are people who have shown by their actions that they are looking for information about or are in market for your specific product or service.
There are a few sources for these types of trigger leads, but most do not allow the client to receive the actual list of names, addresses and emails. Instead they require the client to use their mailing or email deployment services. We don’t require this; we actually provide you with the names, addresses and emails. You would just need to agree to abide by any usage and privacy restrictions.
In-Market / Trigger Leads – Key Benefits
- Your best prospect is someone who is seeking your product or service. Now you can reach them using In-Market / Trigger Leads
- Data is refreshed daily so you can get leads of people who have been searching online or who have visited competitor websites within just a few days
- Leads are available as both mailing lists and email lists. We also offer email deployment services.
In-Market / Trigger Leads – Background
How do you learn about someone’s intent? Sure, you can track people visiting your own website but what about the 99% of prospects who don’t go to your website?
“Intent Marker” leads come from recent online behavior of actual people across the Web. Using innovative techniques and a broad network of partner sites with known content, we are able to translate user activity into intent to buy or interest in specific products and services. You get fresh, targeted postal and email leads for your prospecting campaigns.
Using innovative techniques and a broad network of partner sites with known content, we are able to translate user activity into intent to buy or interest in specific products and services. You get fresh, targeted postal and email leads for your prospecting campaigns
You get name, postal and email address of people recently searching. The time period you select could be from 2-days to several weeks. If quantity permits in your target area, we would suggest getting the freshest data available and immediately sending out a direct mail and email campaign.
What types of products and services are available?
Anything you need! See some examples to the right.
Plus, we can create custom categories just for you!
How is the data collected? Our partners identify – based on their existing relationship – people browsing on their websites. The content of the web pages determines the user’s product or service intent.
What is Intent Marker’s reach? Data is collected from 30 billion monthly U.S. page visits from 1.5 billion devices across nearly one million-page URLs.
Is the data Privacy-compliant? Yes. We go to great lengths to ensure that all privacy regulations are met.
All emails are CAN-SPAM compliant and all data is encrypted to the point where we deliver your leads.
How fresh is the data? Very. You can pull data based on past week or even past couple of days with an option to receive an ongoing daily feed via FTP.
Examples of Intent In-Market Leads
- Automobile – New Car by Brands or Models
- Automobile – Parts & Accessories
- Charitable Giving – Political, Religious, etc.
- Consumer Electronics – By Retailer or Brand
- Consumer Products – Jewelry, Apparel, etc.
- Financial Services – Home Refinance, Mortgage
- Financial Services – Annuities, Mutual Funds, etc.
- Health – Back or Joint Pain
- Health – Hearing Aids
- Home Products – Furniture, Mattresses, etc.
- Home Products – Solar Panels, Roofs, etc.
- Home Services – Home Remodeling
- Insurance – Health, Life, Property & Casualty, etc.
- Insurance – Individual Medicare Plans, etc.
In-Market / Trigger Leads – Use Cases
Any marketer that is having trouble locating people who have recently expressed interest in their product or service should consider testing Intent Marker Leads.